Why join Arts Orange County?
ArtsOC is the leader in building appreciation of, participation in, and support for the arts and arts education in Orange County, California.
Arts Orange County works behind the scenes to help create stable and well-managed arts organizations, innovative and effective collaborations, and informed and aware audiences. Most of Arts OC's budget is derived from membership fees and contributed gifts and grants from the private sector. With your membership support, Arts OC can continue to help enhance public awareness of the arts and strengthen the capacity of Orange County's arts community.
Who is eligible for a membership and what are the benefits?
Membership is open to individual artists, nonprofit arts organizations and other professional partners, and entitles them to a variety of benefits available only to members of an umbrella agency such as an arts council. Membership is also open to individuals and for-profit businesses including commercial galleries and for-profit producing or presenting companies with a strong personal and/or professional interest in the vitality and broader vision of the nonprofit arts in Orange County.
Arts Orange County offers arts information, technical assistance, research resources, consulting services and advocacy tools to promote the value of the arts and arts education. Resources include directories of arts organizations and venues, workshops, seminars and conferences, invitations to participate in county-wide programs and specialized convenings, and a monthly Executive Director e-newsletter.
• Non-profit arts organizations and individual artists will receive reduced rates to workshops, seminars and conferences offered by Arts OC and affiliate organizations to share information, explore issues and build professional skills.
• Non-profit arts organizations can receive access to matching funds to attend selected seminars offered by other service organizations.
• Only members will receive an invitation to participate in Imagination Celebration, Arts OC's annual spring arts festival for families
• Members may use the Arts OC logo on printed material.
The OC arts portal, SparkOC is a service of Arts Orange County provided in collaboration with the Orange County Community Foundation. It has been created specifically to pursue collaborative marketing and audience development initiatives. SparkOC Member features and benefits include:
• Unlimited event listings on SparkOC; each with up to 6 images and links back to your website and/or box office.
• Member-only discounted rates on advertising and dedicated e-mail blasts.
• Only members will be considered for placement in the featured events section of the website.
• Members-only access to list artist profiles, member profiles, classified ads, auditions, classes, and fundraisers.
• Increased exposure through on-going regional marketing campaigns and content distribution agreements with local and national travel and culture websites and publications.
• The opportunity to feature live media samples (video clips, audio samples, and multi-image galleries) in the media gallery.
• You will be a part of the site that is known county-wide as one-stop shopping for arts and culture.
• Individual artist members receive a bio page and the opportunity to showcase their work in an online gallery.
• Non-profit organizational members receive a bio page that summarizes upcoming events and the opportunity to showcase events in an online gallery.
• Arts-related retailers receive a listing in the business directory and appear in proximity searches to nearby events.
CLICK HERE to download a Membership Brochure.